dog behavior, the important problems and types solve ?
dog behavior, We’ll talk about the top 8 problems all breeders face:
- The problem of barking is annoying and unjustified!
- Problem dogs hangover from urine and faeces!
- Problem dragging objects at home!
- Problem biting the dog to cut furniture on the home floor!
- Trouble digging holes in the garden of the house without apparent reason!
- Problem fighting dogs with each other!
- Trouble chasing a dog for kids and chasing passing cars!
- The problem of biting unjustified because of the apparent!
These are lists of the possible causes and ways of solving these problems:
dog behavior, The problem of bark spam and non-justification:
Bark is a natural phenomenon used by dogs to communicate among themselves , It is its language that includes its own vocal passages and its understanding , It is a way for dogs to communicate with humans due to the difference of the two languages , (Human language and animal language) … Dogs may bark for other reasons:
- The dog may bark when he is afraid and when he feels bored or when he feels lonely.
- The dog may bark to attract attention.
- The dog may bark To defend his region
- The dog may bark but the bark is annoying and unnatural , Usually accompanied by long howls of bark , It looks sad and a state of tension is not hidden on the owner of the dog .
The dog owner will make sure that the barking of the dog is not caused by a disease , He noticed that his dog is strikingly barking and also fits. These are the four remedies for this problem:
- the exercise.
- healthy food.
- a lot of love.
- More care.
These general guidelines for treatment methods:
– Feel your dog as desirable .. Most of the reasons for barking dogs in an annoying way are caused by their feelings of neglect.
– Adjust the temperature of the perimeter of your dog to put his comfortable … Dogs hate high temperatures as they hate low temperatures.
– Do not leave your dog in dark places. Dogs will feel lonely inside and dark. These are the only treatments for annoying barking cases …
It is not acceptable to keep the dog barking except in three cases:
- His sense of danger threatens his region … This is a very useful situation, especially in guard duty.
- The presence of pain when the dog.
- Voice communication between the dog and others (Whether other dog or human worker).
dog behavior Problem hangover from urine and faeces!
This is one of the most important problems, if not resolved Will transform your life and your dog’s life into anarchy , Including the word meaning … You must teach your dog that it can dump its waste in places where you allow them .. Not whenever hair needs to work this!
Dog training in this regard is divided into two parts:
- Bladder training on timing.
- Train your dog on a specific spot selection for it.
Important information in this regard:
When dogs usually teach their areas through their urine … This habit should be eliminated through exercises for this … Rather, it is necessary to motivate the dog to adopt a certain area , Or certain areas suitable for need , Otherwise, the process of fecal matter and urine has become one of the problems that may breed on dog breeders.
Based on this, the dog must understand that the process of identifying its areas through his urine , It is unacceptable when people join the living in their homes.
When your dog urinates by coincidence , Not in the place where you train , Be sure to clean that spot with organic detergents , To remove the odor left by the dog with his stools as evidence of his education to his region …
Do not use detergents containing candidiasis or ammonia … So that it smells like dog pee!
dog behavior Problem dragging objects at home!
This is not a problem as much as an instinct for this type of animal .. The dogs are originally carnivores tend to pull their fishing from the place of hunting for a safe place in preparation for the invasion …
If the breeder is neglected for his personal purposes Such as shoes, newspapers, magazines and clothes, and leave them on the ground , So expect that his dog will tamper with ….
And from this section, all my possessions are for small puppies , Pay attention to keeping his personal belongings in a safe place , Far from what a puppy’s mouth reaches The dogs do not see this in vain , As far as seeing the entire process as a playful process and filling a vacuum.
These are ways to address this problem:
– Provide the dog with special games to play with.
– Exercise the dog physical exercises to exhaust its energy.
dog behavior Problem biting the dog to cut furniture on the home floor!
Certainly none of us wants to see the traces of his dog’s bites on the different pieces of furniture in his house …
The solutions to this problem are:
- removal of the pieces that can be transferred from the vicinity of the presence of the dog.
- the use of anesthetic anesthetic gums at the sight of teething when dogs.
- Provide appropriate rubber toys for dogs.
- There is the smell of spray can be sprayed on the pieces of furniture This is the smell of dogs hate.
- Scolding the dog while chewing for the furniture or clothing loudly …. And gave him a game to chew.
dog behavior Problem digging holes in the garden of the house without apparent reason!
This is a habit that dogs have acquired from the time they used to prey on prey , As a basic feeding method, dogs dig the ground to bury bones , Or to look for some food or just for fun.
Such problems are usually faced by those who acquire a dog in their farms … Therefore, these proposed solutions to this problem:
- Provide an area where the dog can drill as he wishes , But his training not to dig wherever he wants!
- Make sure that the perimeter of the dog is free of rabbits, rats, mice and other animals of the earth So do not wake up hunting instinct when your dog , The dog chases her behind her … Unless it is in your interest.
Problem fighting dogs with each other!
Well-trained dogs do not deliberately engage in fights with other dogs , But if asked to do so by direct order from the owner …. These are the benefits of good training … The solution to this problem is to follow the following:
- When you see your dog have started to get nervous and the nervousness of another dog starts to appear , So give him an order to sit down , It is followed by an order to stay still … Then gradually pull the dog away from the second dog and the whole position … But do not yell at your dog loudly , This will lead to ignite the battle between him and the second dog!
- In the event of a battle between your dog and a second dog … The best techniques for fighting dog fights are:
- Spray the legs of dogs with water by water hose … But do not spray the water on her face!
- If you do not find water to spray it on the legs of dogs , There is an unmistakable technique: that each dog owner gently pulls his dog out of his tail, lifting the tail up … Which will lead to the lifting of their background lists on the ground , This makes them fall and stop fighting.
After the battle is over, you must make your dog , understand that such behavior is unacceptable , By using passive stimulation technique … Or deprive the dog of something you reward him with.
Trouble chasing a dog for kids and chasing passing cars!
The problem of chasing any moving object is normal for dogs , Well-trained dogs obey the order not to chase , When you learn that this is not negotiable … In fact, our civilized societies have limited the moving objects in the vicinity of domestic dogs with two movements:
- Children: This is the most serious. Do we really want the dog to chase a little boy and then end up implanting his teeth sharp!!!? …. Solution: Training your dog on exercises to stop stalking when ordering … So that the dog gets used to the presence of children around him.
- The car: The solution to this problem lies in two things Link the dog when you notice this tendency to have to repeat the passage of vehicles around him …. And through training to stop stalking when ordered.
The problem of biting unjustified because of the apparent!
The most important reasons for biting the dog around him:
- Teething in the dogs.
- The unit.
- Sudden sounds.
- sudden movements.
The important question here is how to recognize that your dog is in an offensive position and is about to bite around it?
The answer to this question is as follows: The symptoms of a nearby dog attack are as follows:
- The erection of the ears.
- Dog snarling.
- Pranking fangs.
- Take the dog to position the attack as the chest rush forward and the back legs bend slightly.
- erection of hair at the back of the neck, legs and back.
- breathe unusual.